3 SUCCESS STRATEGIES TO GET YOUR
POWER BACK & BECOME PRESENT
Get Your Power Back & Become Present
Your Power resides within you always in every moment. We sometimes think it can be found from somewhere else, outside of ourselves. The more we seek, the further away we get from our birth given power. The more present we allow ourselves to be the closer we attune back to our power. I have given 3 very powerful, yet simple strategies for you to take this power back and become present.
Success Strategy #1: Become Consciously Aware
Conscious Awareness is the Key that can unlock the door to long lasting change in your life! The pre-step is awareness that allows you to see and feel your consciousness.
Consciousness is omnipresent, which means it is present everywhere, all the time. You are Consciousness and it is up to you to become aware by being here on earth. To what degree you become aware is up to you!
Combining Awareness and Consciousness is when you allow yourself to really feel the sensations that resonate throughout your physical body. Follow these suggestions below:
• To become more aware, try turning off the tv, radio, leave all distractions and go out side. Take in the smell of the air, listen to the beautiful tunes that the birds are singing. Maybe even try to see if you can figure out the kind if bird just from it’s tune. Just take it all in and be one with nature.
• Try the Om Meditation. This is when you say Ommm as you exhale during your meditation. You use your natural voice to vibrate throughout your body. As you continue you will feel your whole body begin to vibrate. Then your ears will pop, this is a sign of your frequency being raised! Talk about tuning in and becoming more present!
“Many of our ideas and beliefs about ourselves, and the world are so deeply ingrained that we are unaware that they are beliefs and take them, without question, for the absolute truth.” - Rupert Spira
Success Strategy #2: Acceptance
Being able to understand to your core that where you are is perfectly where you should be in this moment is the key to Acceptance.
Acceptance for me is finding the sweet spot between Pursuing and Allowing. When we are pursuing, hitting the road hard for what we “want” in the future, we are unable to be happy and find peace in the present moment. The present moment is all that exists, so how are we going to create what we “want” in the future if we are not happy and in acceptance now?
Being in the state of allowing is wonderful and in the rhythm of nature, but you must stay in awareness and take action when the opportunity presents itself.
The perfect harmony here is the keynote between pursuing and allowing!
To arrive in the frequency of Acceptance follow these suggestions below:
• Write down where you are in your life right now, really think about it and use Conscious Awareness. Now, accept it, in your heart, give yourself the acceptance and unconditional love you deserve.
• Everyday write in your journal one thing that you feel you are in total acceptance of. Everyday you must seek and find one more, even if it is something really small. You will create momentum into full blown acceptance!
“By accepting what is, you become bigger than what is.” - Eckhart Tolle
Success Strategy #3: Practicing gratitude
There is nothing more direct to allow you to become present than being in Gratitude! When you are practicing Gratitude you are able to see the blessings in every situation in life. It is one of the highest frequencies that you can resonate to.
We all have something to be grateful for. Try these suggestions and see how quickly your life changes!
• What are you grateful for? Write down 3 things that you are grateful for right now.
• Start a gratitude Journal, a place where every evening you write down the things that you have been grateful for or that have made you happy throughout the day. This practice allows you to be mindful of all of the wonderful things the universe is giving you, and manifest even more in your life.
• Now Create 10 affirmations of what you are grateful for that are very specific to you. Remember, they need to feel real in your body and soul or you won’t believe them, and will be mentally and spiritually resisting the very thing you are trying to create! So if you have to start with very simple affirmations, then that is where you start.
“Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” - Melody Beattie